An elderly woman was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation on Tuesday (9th Oct 2018) after a fire at a Tampines flat.
The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said the fire started from a personal mobility device (PMD) that was left charging in the living room of a 10th-floor flat at Block 240 Tampines Street 21. The fire
All motorised PMDs must meet fire safety standards by 2021 to ensure public safety, Senior Minister of State for Transport Lam Pin Min had said in Parliament last month.
Published : 31-Oct-2018